Butter Chicken with Shivani's Butter Chicken Sauce and Butter Chicken Spice
Butter Chicken with Shivani's Butter Chicken Spice Blend
Let's make it!
Take chicken thighs or chicken breasts.
Marinade around 250 gm of chicken with 1 tbsp. Shivani's Butter Chicken Spice.
- 2 tbsp no flavor Yogurt
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Salt to taste
- Lemon juice 1 tsp
- For more color add paprika (1 tsp optional)
- Marinate the chicken for min 2 hours, overnight is best.
- Grill chicken in an oven at a temperature of 350 f for 20-30 min, until it is cooked. (you can also BBQ it).
Your tempting authentic butter chicken dish is ready!
You can also cook your chicken previously and keep it in the fridge for 2-3 days.
Dreamy Butter Chicken with Shivani's Ready to Use Butter Chicken Sauce
Let's make it!
- Thaw Shivani's Butter Chicken Ready to Use Sauce in the fridge or microwave.
- Once thawed place Butter Chicken Sauce in a pan add around 100 gm of water (substitute coconut milk.)
- Optional 1 tsp of salt.
- Add 125 gm of cooked cut chicken pieces to the pot. Give it a boil. Your Butter Chicken is ready! Delish!!
All Shivani's Kitchen Ready to Use Sauces are salt-free, gluten-free and have no preservatives! We use fresh ingredients from our local farmers.
All Shivani's Kitchen Spice blends are salt-free and gluten-free! Proudly made in Nova Scotia, Canada.
All of our Ready to Use Sauces can be ordered online here. All our Spices can be found on the shelves here or order online here.