Who doesn't love pizza? My little boys who love pizza, and me who loves to try different cuisines but with the Indian hands, tried this amazing pizza. Oh! and it only took 30 mins to prep and make it.
This is a tried and tested pizza and if you follow all the steps correctly, you can make the amazing vegetarian butter chicken pizza.
I used Stonefire flatbread from Costco as the pizza base.
Ingredients for the sauce
- 1 medium yellow onion
- 2 roma tomatoes
- 1 tbsp yogurt.
- 1.5 tsp butter chicken masala (SK)
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 inch ginger
- 1 tsp salt
- Mushrooms sliced
- Green pepper sliced
Lets make it
- Warm up a pan and add butter to it.
- Dice ginger and once the butter is melted and warm add ginger to it.
- fry the ginger till brown and then Cut the onions in cubes, and add to the pan.
- Caramelize the onions at medium flame.
- Cut the tomatoes and then add to onions. Stir it and cover it with a lid at a slow flame.
- Open the lid add salt and Butter Chicken masala, stir it cover it again.
- After 5 mins once you get the mushy look turn it off. Let the mixture cool down
- Once cooled down in a blender add the onion tomato paste along with yogurt and make a smooth blend. Pizza sauce is ready.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree
- Spread the butter chicken sauce on the stonefire bread. Top up with veggies. Sprinkle generous amount of pizza cheese or I used cheddar cheese.
- Bake the pizza for 15 -20 mins till the base starts turning a little brown and cheese starts melting.
- Serve your Veggie Butter Chicken pizza immediately!