- Garam Masala 1/2 Tsp
- ginger garlic paste- 1 tablespoon
- salt to taste
- boneless chicken cubes- 750 gm
- sour cream or plain yogurt- 2 tablespoon
- onion, bell pepper- 1 each
- lemon juice- 2 tablespoon
- Chilli Powder- 1/2 tsp (if you like spicy add 1 tsp)
- Cut chicken into 1.5 inch cubes
- apply all the spices along with yogurt and lemon juice nicely on chicken cubes and veggies
- marinade for 2 hours, keep it in the fridge
- put the chicken pieces along with the veggies on the skewers
- cook in a moderately hot oven
- keep basting the chicken with butter or oil
- cook until slightly coloured and change the sides.
- Remove and serve hot!