If you are looking to make a chickpea salad. Here a few ingredients
- 1/2 can of chickpeas around 200 gm
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp sugar
- Shivani's Curry sauce thawed
- Green pepper diced 2 tbsp
- Onions diced 2 tbsp
- Garlic minced 1 tsp
- 1 tsp of olive oil
- Leaf of lettuce
Let us make it
- Take some non stick add some oil, and on a medium heat -throw in the garlic, onions and green pepper all together. Stir for 3-4 mins. Add some salt to taste. Let it cool down.
- On other side take your chickpeas, add some curry sauce, salt, sugar.
- Add the onion, garlic, green pepper mixture to your chickpeas mixture and stir it.
- Take your leaf of lettuce and put your protein rich chickpeas mixture on the top of it. ENJOY!!!
FIND OUR VEGAN CURRY SAUCE AT PETE'S, BEDFORD FARMERS MARKET, LOCAL SOURCE AND AT OUR STORE!