Take chicken thighs or chicken breast.
• Marinate around 250 gm of chicken with the butter chicken spice 1 tbsp
• Keep the marinade for min 2 hours, overnight is the best.
• Grill you chicken in an oven at temperature of 350 f for 20-30 min, until it is cooked.
(you can also bbq it).
You can cook your chicken previously and keep it in fridge for 2-3 days.
Let us make butter chicken
• Thaw your butter sauce in fridge.
• Take out the Butter chicken sauce in one pan add around 100 gm of water, 1 tsp of salt and 125 gm of cooked cut chicken pieces in the pot. Give it one boil. And your butter chicken is ready.
Lets us make chicken tikka (serving of 2)
o Take a pan add the oil to it. Once warm, add onions and green pepper. Stir for 1-2 mins add cut 125 cooked chicken pieces to it. Now add the Tikka sauce, 50 gm of water. Add salt to taste and let everything boil together. Your chicken tikka is ready.