Take chicken thighs or chicken breast for Chicken tikka (around 250 gm of chicken)
• Marinate around 250 gm of chicken with the butter chicken spice 1 tbsp
• Keep the marinade for min 2 hours, overnight is the best.
Make chicken tikka curry
o Take a pan add the oil to it. Once warm, add onions and green pepper. Stir for 1-2 mins add cut 125 cooked chicken pieces to it. Now add the Tikka sauce, 50 gm of water. Add salt to taste and let everything boil together. Your chicken tikka is ready.
Make Vindaloo Curry
Take around 250 gm of chicken or pork (with bone prefferd) and marinate it with
- 1 tbsp vindaloo masala,
- 1/2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Salt to taste.
Keep it overnight.
Let us make the vindaloo curry
- Take 2 curry sauce and add the chicken marinated, add one more tsp of vindaloo spice with 1 tsp lemon juice and salt to taste.
-Let chicken cook in the sauce for 30 min in medium flame. Cover the chicken with lid. Pork will take more time
-If you like some potatoes along with your vindaloo. Peel one yellow potato cut them into cubes and deep fry it. Keep it aside
- Once your chicken is cooked garnish it with cilantro add your fried potatoes and give it a last stir.
- Serve it hot with rice!!!
Tip- if you like it more spicy add thai green chillies (if find them at Petes or Sobeys)