- 1 MEDIUM ONION, finely chopped
- ¼ CUP CRUSHED TOMATOES, canned, unsalted
- 1 ½ TBSP. SK's CURRY MASALA
- 1 TSP. SALT (or to taste)
- 1 TSP. SUGAR
- 1 CUP PANEER, cubed
- 1 ½ CUPS GREEN PEAS, fresh or frozen
- 1 CUP HALF & HALF CREAM (10 M.F.)
- ½ CUP WATER
- 1 TBSP. CILANTRO, finely chopped, to garnish
- ½ TSP. SK's GARAM MASALA, to garnish
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
- In a pan, heat oil on medium-high. Add onions, stir and fry until caramelized, approximately 10 minutes.
- Add crushed tomatoes and fry for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add SK'S CURRY MASALA, salt and sugar.
- Stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Add peas and mix well. Add cream and stir. Add water and simmer for 10 minutes. This dish should have a thick, creamy sauce.
- Gently fold in paneer cubed and mix. Simmer for a couple of minutes. Garnish with cilantro and Sk's GARAM MASALA. Serve with Indian flatbreads and rice