- 2 tbsp oil (prefer mustard oil)
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- salt as needed
- 1 tsp Shivani's garam masala
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 6 tbsp greek yogurt
- 200 gms of paneer (cut into 9 cubes)
- 1 large onion (cut into quarters)
- 2 bell pepper 6-8 cubes (try different colours)
Marinade all the above ingredients. Cover and keep in fridge for 1-2 hours.
Take skewers, put paneer, onions , bell peppers one by one into the skewers.
Put them on the BBQ grill and wait till they are slightly brown colour.
With left overs you can add Shivani's Tikka sauce and enjoy!
Buy Shivani's spice blends at Sobeys HRM.