Breaded Fish with Dip
Looking for a delicious snack that can be made with ease? Breaded Fish with Dip is super easy to make! With only a few simple ingredients and a few simple steps, you will have yourself a dish of crunchy snack full of flavour!
125 ml (1/2 cup) Valley Kitchen Breading
15 ml (1 Tbsp) Garam Masala
454 g (1 lb) fresh haddock
60 ml (1/4 cup) Valley Kitchen All-purpose flour
60 ml (1/4 cup) egg wash or buttermilk
15 ml (1 Tbsp) vegetable oil
15 ml (1 Tbsp) butter
Let's cook! Follow these steps below:
- Mix the Valley Kitchen Breading and Shivani’s Kitchen Garam Masala
- Sprinkle evenly onto a flat plate or place in a plastic bag.
- Heat the butter and oil in a large pan.
- Cut the fish into serving size pieces.
- Dust with Valley Kitchen All-purpose flour.
- Dip the fish into the buttermilk or egg wash.
- Lay the fish on the seasoned flour and turn over to season both sides, or place in the bag and shake to coat. Press the breading firmly onto the fish.
- Fry the seasoned fish in the hot butter/oil for about 2 minutes on one side. Turn over to the other side and finish cooking. You can also bake the fish on a tray in a preheated 350oF oven.
Serve fresh and hot!
Make a simple multi-purpose dipping sauce (adjust to taste)
Heat 2 tsp Shivani’s Kitchen curry in 1 to 2 Tbsp of butter or vegetable oil. Stir into ½ cup mayonnaise.