Chicken Tikka with Shivani's Garam Masala Spice
- Garam Masala Spice 1/2 Tsp
- ginger garlic paste- 1 tablespoon
- salt to taste
- boneless chicken cubes- 750 gm
- Greek yogurt- 2 tablespoon
- onion, bell pepper- 1 each
- lemon juice- 2 tablespoon
- Chilli Powder- 1/2 tsp (if you like spicy add 1 tsp)
- Cut chicken into 1.5 inch cubes
- Apply all the spices along with yogurt and lemon juice nicely on chicken cubes and veggies
- Marinade for 2 hours, keep it in the fridge
- Place chicken pieces along with the veggies on the skewers
- Cook in a moderately hot oven
- Keep basting the chicken with butter or oil
- Cook until slightly coloured and change the sides.
- Remove and serve hot!
All Shivani's Kitchen Spice blends are salt-free and gluten-free! Made in Nova Scotia.