Curry Shrimp with Shivani's Curry Masala Spice
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 oz. chopped onion
- 1 tbsp. chopped garlic
- 12 shrimp
- 1 tsp Shivani’s Kitchen curry masala spice blend
- 1 oz. chopped green onions
- 2 oz. cream 35% (substitute coconut milk)
- 8 oz. cooked rice
- Salt as needed
Let's make it!!
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic. Sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add shrimp and season with Shivani’s Kitchen Curry Masala. Add salt to taste. Cook for two more minutes. Add green onions.
- Add cream and simmer until cream lightly coats the shrimp!
Your dish is ready! Serve hot with steamed basmati rice. Veggies like broccoli, roasted carrots or steamed cauliflower also work well. Add in a side of naan or pita for sopping up any sauce!
Leftovers: If you have leftovers place shrimp curry in an airtight container in the fridge. When you are ready to reheat it just use the microwave or stove. Refresh with a taste of cilantro. Delish!!
All Shivani's Kitchen Spice Blends are salt-free and gluten-free. Proudly made in Nova Scotia, Canada.