Festive Iced Chai with Shivani's Chai Masala Spice
Flavorful Festive Iced Chai
- 7 Grams Chai tea leaves
- 1/4 Cinnamon stick
- 2 Green Cardamoms
- .5 Grams Fennel seeds
- 4 Grams chopped Ginger
- 5 Grams Shivani’s Chai Masala
- 20 Grams Sugar (substitute honey, coconut sugar or maple syrup)
- 350 Grams Water
- 20 Grams Cream 35% (substitute almond or coconut milk)
- 25 Grams Cool Whip or Ready Whip (substitute homemade whipped cream or fat free option)
Portion: 400 Grams per 1 person
Let's make it!
- In a small pot add chai tea leaves, Shivani’s Chai Masala, cardamom, cinnamon, fennel seeds, ginger, water and sugar.
- Let the water come to a boil twice then add the cream.
- Allow the cream mixture to come back to a boil, then reduce the flame and allow it to simmer on low for about 3 minutes.
- Remove the pot from the flame, strain and place in the refrigerator to chill over night.
- Serve chilled in a glass garnished with whipped cream and dusted with Shivani’s Chai Masala and a straw.
Your flavorful, festive Iced Chai is ready to enjoy! Looking to make more for some guests or loved ones. Double or triple the recipe!
All Shivani's Kitchen Spice Blends are salt-free and gluten-free. Proudly made in Nova Scotia, Canada.