Indian Fusion Tacos with Shivani's Curry Masala Spice
A taco is a traditional Mexican dish composed of a corn or wheat tortilla that is folded or rolled around a filling.
- 1 tbsp olive oil for rubbing
- 1 tbsp Shivani's Curry Masala Spice as a Rub
- 150 gm chicken
- 3 taco shells
- 2 tbsp Sour cream
- 1 large tomato diced
- 1 ripe avocado diced
- Lettuce chopped
- Salt to taste
- Take the chicken and cut it into strips.
- Take Shivani's Curry Masala and olive oil and rub on the chicken strips.
- Take a pot with 2 tbsp oil.
- On a medium flame add chicken, once you see the brown color on one side, flip it and let the other side cook.
- Once cooked keep it aside.
- Take your tacos warm them, and set them aside.
- Spread sour cream on the tacos.
- Add lettuce, cooked chicken, avocados, tomatoes. Drizzle Sour cream again and garnish it with Cilantro.
- Indian Fusion Taco is ready to be served.
All Shivani's Kitchen Spice blends are salt-free and gluten-free! Made in Nova Scotia.