Chickpea Salad with Shivani's Ready to Use Vegan Curry Sauce
If you are looking to make a chickpea salad. Here a few ingredients
- 1/2 can of chickpeas around 200 gm
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp sugar
- Shivani's Curry Sauce thawed
- Green pepper diced 2 tbsp
- Onions diced 2 tbsp
- Garlic minced 1 tsp
- 1 tsp of olive oil
- Leaf of lettuce
Let's Make It
- Take some non stick pan - add some oil, and on a medium heat -throw in the garlic, onions and green pepper. Stir for 3-4 mins. Add some salt to taste. Let it cool down.
- On other side take your chickpeas, add some Shivani's Curry sauce, salt, sugar.
- Add the onion, garlic, green pepper mixture to your chickpeas mixture and stir.
- Take your leaf of lettuce and put your protein rich chickpeas mixture on the top of it. ENJOY!!!
Find our Vegan Ready to Use Curry Sauce at Pete's Frootique & Fine Foods (both locations), Bedford Farmers Market and Local Source. Or order online here.
All Shivani's Kitchen Ready to Use Sauces are salt-free, gluten-free and have no preservatives! Made in Nova Scotia. We use fresh ingredients from our local farmers. #local