Chicken Tikka with Shivani's Butter Chicken Spice and Tikka Sauce
Authentic Chicken Tikka
Step 1: Marinate
Take chicken thighs or chicken breast for Chicken Tikka (around 250 gm of chicken)
- 1 tbsp Shivani's Kitchen Butter Chicken Masala Spice
- 2 tbsp no flavor Yogurt
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Salt to taste (optional)
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- For more color add 1 tsp paprika (optional)
Step 2: Let's make it!
- Chicken marinated and cooked.
- 20 gm of onion cubed
- 20 gm of green pepper cubed.
- 1 tsp of oil.
- Shivani's Kitchen Ready to Use Tikka Sauce.
- Take a pan and add oil.
- Once warm, add onions and green pepper. Stir for 1-2 mins
- Add cut 125 gm cooked chicken pieces to it.
- Add Shivani's Kitchen Ready to Use Tikka Sauce and 50 gm of water. Add salt (optional) and let everything boil together.
Your Chicken Tikka is ready. Easy and delicious!!!
All Shivani's Kitchen Ready to Use Sauces are salt-free, gluten-free and have no preservatives! (Vegan or Vegetarian options) We use fresh ingredients from our local farmers. All of our Ready to Use Sauces are available at select retail stores here or order online here. Proudly made in Nova Scotia, Canada!