Make Vindaloo and Tikka with Shivani's Butter Chicken Masala Spice
Take chicken thighs or chicken breast for Chicken tikka (around 250 gm of chicken)
• Marinate around 250 gm of chicken with the Shivani's Kitchen Butter Chicken Masala Spice 1 tbsp
- 2 tbsp no flavour Yogurt
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Salt to taste
- Lemon juice 1 tsp
- For more colour add paprika (1 tsp) (optional)
• Keep the marinade for min 2 hours, overnight is the best.
Make chicken tikka curry
- Chicken marinated with butter chicken spice and cooked.
- 20 gm of onion cubed
- 20 gm of green pepper cubed.
- 1 tsp of oil.
- Shivani's Kitchen Tikka Sauce.
Take a pan add oil. Once warm, add onions and green pepper. Stir for 1-2 mins add cut 125 cooked chicken pieces to it. Now add Shivani's Kitchen Tikka Sauce, 50 gm of water. Add salt to taste and let everything boil together. Your Chicken Tikka is ready.
Make Vindaloo Curry
Take around 250 gm of chicken or pork (with bone prefferd) and marinate it with
- 1 tbsp Shivani's Kitchen Vindaloo Masala Spice,
- 1/2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Salt to taste.
Keep it overnight.
Let's make the Vindaloo Curry!
- Take 2 Shivani's Kitchen Curry Sauces and add the chicken marinated, add one more tsp of Shivani's Vindaloo Masala Spice with 1 tsp lemon juice and salt to taste.
-Let chicken cook in the sauce for 30 min in medium flame. Cover the chicken with lid. Pork will take more time
-If you like some potatoes along with your Vindaloo Curry. Peel one yellow potato cut them into cubes and deep fry it. Keep it aside
- Once your chicken is cooked garnish it with cilantro add your fried potatoes and give it a last stir.
- Serve it hot with rice!!!
Tip- if you like it more spicy add thai green chillies (if find them at Petes or Sobeys)
All Shivani's Kitchen Spice blends are salt-free and gluten-free! Made in Nova Scotia.
All of our Ready to Use Sauces are available at Pete's Frootique & Fine Foods or order online here.
All Shivani's Kitchen Ready to Use Sauces are salt-free, gluten-free and have no preservatives! Made in Nova Scotia. We use fresh ingredients from our local farmers. #local