Paneer Tikka with Shivani's Garam Masala Spice
- 2 tbsp oil (prefer mustard oil)
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- salt as needed
- 1 tsp Shivani's Garam Masala Spice
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 6 tbsp greek yogurt
- 200 gms of paneer (cut into 9 cubes)
- 1 large onion (cut into quarters)
- 2 bell pepper 6-8 cubes (try different colours)
Marinade all the ingredients. Cover and keep in fridge for 1-2 hours.
Take skewers, put paneer, onions, bell peppers one by one on the skewers.
BBQ them and wait till they are slightly brown colour.
With left overs you can add Shivani's Tikka sauce and enjoy!
All Shivani's Kitchen Spice blends are salt-free and gluten-free! Made in Nova Scotia.