Paneer Tikka Masala
Paneer Tikka Masala is a popular Indian curry where marinated pieces of paneer are simmered in a tomato based creamy curry. Paneer the favourite of many vegetarians.
With our tikka sauce it is so easy to make.
- 250 gms paneer
- 3 tablespoons yogurt preferably hung curd or thick curd
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped ginger
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- ½ teaspoon Shivani's garam masala
- salt to taste
- 1 large red bell pepper cored and thinly sliced
- 300 gm Shivani's Tikka sauce
Marinade the cut/cubed paneer with above mentioned ingredients along with bell pepper for 30- 40 mins.
Then heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan once oil is medium hot add marinated paneer and let is cook on slow flame for few mins.
Add tikka sauce to the paneer, and then 2 cup of water and give it a boil. Your paneer tikka masala is ready.
- *Paneer is an Indian cheese that is high in protein, mild in flavor, and absolutely delicious! There are not any direct substitutes, so I really recommend seeking it out. Try Indian grocery stores or delis or a specialty foods store. Otherwise, you can substitute with extra firm tofu that has as much moisture pressed out as possible, though I have not tried either of these swaps myself..