Sweet and Tangy Pan Chicken
Inspired by Asian flavors, make Sweet and tangy Pan Chicken with just some basic ingredients! Cook in less than 45 minutes, so delicious and easy to make.
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 large bell peppers
- 1 lb (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken thighs
Let's make it!
- Line Sheet Pan with Sheet Pan Liner
- In a large bowl, whisk seasoning, oil, maple syrup, lemon juice and soy sauce
- Slice bell peppers. Set aside.
- Cut chicken into bitesized pieces.
- Add chicken and bell peppers to bowl; mix to coat. If you have extra time, let stand 10 min or cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Arrange mixture on sheet pan. Bake 12 min, or until chicken is cooked through.