In love with our good for you gluten free chickpea patties that can be ready in less than 30 minutes. The patties only take about 10 minutes to prep. Make them on the BBQ, in the oven, or fry them in a pan for the perfect Veggie patty cooked with aromatic herbs and spices! Easy and Flavorful!!
A soup that is so creamy! You will want to make it over and over. This recipe is Vegan and Gluten Free!
- 1 tbsp oil (sunflower or extra virgin)
- 1 medium sized onion chopped
- ½ tsp garlic minced
- 500 gms of carrot
- 2 tbsp celery chopped
- Salt to taste
- 5 cups of water or vegetable stock
- ½ tsp Shivani’s Garam Masala Spice
- 2 tsp chopped parsley or cilantro
- ¼ tsp lemon juice
- 1/3 cup croutons
Instructions - Let's make it!
- In a thick bottom pan heat the oil, add onions and garlic to it.
- Saute on medium flame until the onions soften.
- Add chopped carrots, celery, and salt with Garam Masala Spice. Mix it
- Pour the water or vegetable stock and cover with lid. Simmer on low to medium flame unless the carrots become soft.
- Make sure that liquid is not dried off. If it gets dry add ½ cup more water.
- After the carrots are cooked. We're ready to blend the carrots with the left over liquid.’
- Blend to a smooth puree, while blending add more ½ cup water depending on the consistency you like.
- Place the entire pureed carrot to the same pot and turn on the flame.
- Keep on stirring the soup and once boiling add parsley or cilantro.
- Switch off the flame and add your ¼ tsp lemon juice.
Serve carrot soup in a bowl or cup and garnish it with croutons and enjoy your SOUP! Delicious!!
All Shivani's Kitchen Spice blends are salt-free and gluten-free! Made in Nova Scotia.