Tandoori Chicken with Shivani's Tandoori Masala Spice
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt ( or thick plain yogurt)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste (crush ginger and garlic in equal proportions with some water)
- 1 tbsp Shivani's Tandoori Masala Spice,
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs
Marinade the chicken with all the above mentioned ingredients and then marinade for 4 hours or overnight is the best.
And then grill it
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat (about 400°F to 425°F)
- Brush grill grates with oil.
- Place the chicken on the grill over direct heat and cook undisturbed for about 15-20 minutes. Flip the chicken and grill until the second side is browned, 5 minutes more, or until cooked through and internal temperature is at least 165F.
Tandoori Chicken Salad Dressing
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 to 5 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or as required
Stir all tandoori chicken salad dressing ingredients together and refrigerate until serving time (adjust water to get the desired thickness.)
Tandoori Chicken Salad
- 7 cups chopped lettuce
- 1/2 sliced cucumber
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion (optional)
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup grape tomatoes
Place lettuce in a large bowl, top with tandoori chicken (chopped if desired), and then add cucumber, onion, tomatoes. Pour the dressing on top of the salad and gently toss to combine. Your dish is ready! Serve immediately.
Tips- if you like it a bit more spicy add jalapenos to it. Delish!
All Shivani's Kitchen Spice Blends are salt-free and gluten-free. Proudly made in Nova Scotia, Canada.