Scrambled Tofu Keema (Vegan) with Shivani's Curry Masala Spice
Breakfast of Vegan Champions!
- 3 tablespoons Canola oil/vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 pound ground tofu
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 tablespoon Shivani's Kitchen Curry Masala Spice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt (optional)
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut, or to taste (optional)
Let's make it!
- Pour oil in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in onion and garlic; cook until onion is translucent, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Stir tofu into onion mixture; cook until crumbly, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Stir tomatoes, peas, Curry Masala Spice, salt, and black pepper into tofu mixture; cook until thickened, about 20 minutes. Garnish with coconut.
Your delectable scrambled vegan tofu keema is ready! Delish!
All Shivani's Kitchen Spice blends are salt-free and gluten-free! Proudly made in Nova Scotia.