Vindaloo Curry with Vindaloo Spice and Curry Sauce
Vindaloo Curry Chicken
Step 1: Marinade
Take around 250 gm of chicken or pork and marinate it with:
- 1 tbsp Shivani's Kitchen Vindaloo Masala Spice Blend
- 1/2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Salt to taste (optional).
Step 2: Let's make it!
- Take 2 Shivani's Kitchen Ready to Use Curry Sauces and add the marinated chicken.
- Add one more tsp of Shivani's Vindaloo Masala Spice with 1 tsp lemon juice and salt to taste.
- Let the chicken cook in the sauce for 30 min in medium flame. Cover the chicken with lid. Pork will take more time.
Once your chicken is cooked garnish it with cilantro. Your dish is ready! Serve Vindaloo Curry dish with potatoes or rice!
Tip: If you like it more spicy add Thai green chilies (find them at Pete's or Sobeys)
All Shivani's Kitchen Ready to Use Sauces are salt-free, gluten-free and have no preservatives! We use fresh ingredients from our local farmers.
All Shivani's Kitchen Spice blends are salt-free and gluten-free! Proudly made in Nova Scotia, Canada.