Vegetable Rice with Shivani's Garam Masala Spice
You will be surprised with what all you can do with left over rice from the night before. I made vegetable fried rice. The most easy and tasty recipe!
It takes 10 minutes to cook!
- Left over rice- 4 medium sized bowls.
- Vegetable oil/ canola oil 2 tbsp
- Onion- 1 medium- thinly sliced
- Peas- 1 cup
- Cauliflower- 2 cups florets cut small.
- Salt to taste
- Green chilli optional 1-2
- Shivani's Kitchen Garam Masala Spice 1 tsp
- Cumin seeds- 1/2 tsp
- Ginger grated 1/2 tsp
Let us make it-
- Heat the oil in a pot.
- Once warm, add the cumin seeds. Once cumin seeds splutter add ginger and slit chilies (with seeds in).
- Now add sliced onions. Saute it for 3-5 minutes.
- Add cauliflower and saute again for 2 mins.
- Add salt to taste, cover it with lid, lower the flame.
- After 10 mins add peas to it. Saute it for 2 mins.
- Add the left over rice.
- Add Shivani's Garam Masala Spice. Stir it nicely.
- Cover with lid for 2-3 mins.
- Garnish with cilantro if you like and serve it hot!!
All Shivani's Kitchen Spice blends are salt-free and gluten-free! Made in Nova Scotia, Canada.