Indian Tiffin Service
a kind of lunchbox used widely throughout South Asia, allowing people to carry food from their Homes to their offices. After originating in South Asia, the use of tiffins spread across the world to places such as Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore and England. Now we are trying to bring tiffins to the Halifax as well. Delivery & Tax Included
Deliveries (Terms and conditions)
- We will be delivering to a common spot and you can pick up the tiffin from there. Our common spots will be
- Tower road (in front of SMU)
- Intersection of south street and south park street
- in front of DSU building
- Intersection of Coburg road and Seymour street
- If you want delivery at your spot (please ask us)
- Delivery & Tax included
- The menu will include 2 chapati, rice one sabzi one dal.
- Every wednesday will be our special day which may bring poori aloo, chole bhature, Idli sambhar or you can just ask us.
- If you want custom order, there would be additional charge, please ask us for more details.
- Payment is only CASH and advance.
- If there is a snow storm and we miss it, no make up day will be provided, unless a break for more than 2 days is there.