- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- ¼ CUP crushed tomatoes, canned, unsalted
- 1 ½ TBSP. Shivani's Kitchen Curry Masala Spice
- 1 TSP. Salt (or to taste)
- 1 TSP. Sugar
- 1 CUP Paneer, cubed
- 1 ½ CUPS Green Peas, fresh or frozen
- 1 CUP HALF & HALF Cream 10 M.F. (Feel free to substitute Coconut cream or non-dairy milk)
- ½ CUP Water
- 1 TBSP. Cilantro, finely chopped, to garnish
- 1 TSP. Shivani's Kitchen Garam Masala Spice Blend, to garnish
Let's make it!
- In a pan, heat oil on medium-high. Add onions, stir and fry until caramelized, approximately 10 minutes.
- Add crushed tomatoes and fry for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add Shivani's Kitchen Curry Masala Spice, salt and sugar.
- Stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Add peas and mix well. Add cream and stir. Add water and simmer for 10 minutes. This dish should have a thick, creamy sauce.
- Gently fold in paneer cubed and mix. Simmer for a couple of minutes. Garnish with cilantro and Shivani's Kitchen Garam Masala. Serve with Indian flatbreads and rice. Enjoy!
All Shivani's Kitchen Spice blends are salt-free and gluten-free! Made in Nova Scotia, Canada.