Thanksgiving Bread Stuffing Recipe
I'm so excited for Thanksgiving this year! Many weren't able to be with our families last year due to COVID. This year seems brighter when most of us are vaccinated, so we gotta celebrate (safely, of course) and bring back that joy!
I've prepared this recipe and just finished it in late August, I'm so excited to share it with you!! The date is coming very soon so save this recipe, it will come in handy later!
- 1 lb Chicken
- 1.5 tsp of Curry Masala
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste salt to taste.
- 1 tbsp plain yogurt
Bread cut into pieces
Dehydrated cranberries or raisins
1 tbsp oil
1 tsp butter chicken spice.
2 tbsp onions
1 tsp garlic
Cilantro chopped. Salt
Raisins or cranberries to your taste.
1 tsp orange juice
1. Marinate your poultry with curry masala, salt and ginger garlic paste for min 2 hours, overnight is the best.
2. Once marinated take some oil in your pan and then grill the chicken.
4. Add onions and sauté them. Add garlic to the sautéed onions.
5. Now add bread and let the spices nicely cover the bread
6. Add salt to taste
7. Add raisins and orange juice.
Everything should not take more than 10 mins. Once the stuffing is ready, take your cooked chicken and stuffing together. Garnish it with orange juice and cilantro leaves.