Crispy Garam Masala Potato Wedges
- Shivani’s Garam Masala spice powder
- 4 medium sized potatoes
- 1/2 cup / 40g parmesan
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 2 eggs
- 5 tbsp flour
- Panko bread crumbs
- Slice potatoes into 8 equal wedge shapes.
- Put in a pot of cold water with a pinch of salt and bring to boil for 3-4 minutes.
- Drain in colander. Sit and rest to steam for at least 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 390°F.
- Crack eggs in a bowl and mix.
- Cover each slice with flour and egg mixture.
- Coat slices with Panko bread crumbs add salt and pepper to preference.
- Lightly oil oven tray and evenly space out the wedges. Sprinkle parmesan on top.
- Bake for 25-30mins or until golden brown on the outside. Flip once after 15 mins.
- Season with Shivani’s Garam Masala powder, and other favorite spices
- Serve hot with ketchup, sour cream, or preferred dipping sauce!