Inspired by Asian flavors, make Sweet and tangy Pan Chicken with just some basic ingredients! Cook in less than 45 minutes, so delicious and easy to make. This recipe makes 4 servings.
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 large bell peppers
- 1 lb (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken thighs
Let's make it!
- Preheat oven to 425 F
- Line Sheet Pan with Sheet Pan Liner
- In a large bowl, whisk seasoning, oil, maple syrup, lemon juice and soy sauce
- Slice bell peppers. Set aside.
- Cut chicken into bitesized pieces.
- Add chicken and bell peppers to bowl; mix to coat. If you have extra time, let stand 10 min or cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Arrange mixture on sheet pan. Bake 12 min, or until chicken is cooked through.