Vegetable Rice with Shivani's Garam Masala Spice
You'll be surprised with what all you can do with left over rice from the night before. I made vegetable fried rice. An easy and tasty recipe!
It takes 10 minutes to prepare!
- Left over rice- 4 medium sized bowls
- 2 tbsp Vegetable oil/ canola oil
- 1 medium thinly sliced onion
- 1 cup of peas
- 2 cups cauliflower florets cut small
- Salt to taste (optional)
- 1 to 2 green chilis (optional)
- 1 tsp Shivani's Kitchen Garam Masala Spice
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp grated ginger
- Heat the oil in a pot.
- Once warm, add cumin seeds. Once cumin seeds splutter add ginger and slit chilies (with seeds in).
- Now add sliced onions. Sauté for 3-5 minutes.
- Add cauliflower and sauté again for 2 mins.
- Add salt to taste (optional), cover with lid, lower the flame.
- After 10 mins add peas. Sauté for 2 mins.
- Add left over rice.
- Add Shivani's Garam Masala Spice. Stir it nicely.
- Cover with lid for 2-3 mins.
All of our spice blends can be found at the following: locations or order online here. Proudly made in Nova Scotia, Canada!
All Shivani's Kitchen Spice blends are salt-free and gluten-free! Proudly made in Nova Scotia, Canada!