CTV News Live at 5 "What's for Dinner" and The Kilted Chef featuring Shivani's Kitchen
October 14, 2020 - CTV News Live at 5 "What's for Dinner" and The Kilted Chef featuring Shivani's Kitchen Butter Chicken
Check out the video to see how easy it is to make Butter Chicken with Shivani's Kitchen Spice Blends and Ready to Use Sauces
CTV helps take the stress out of mealtime by providing inspiration for delicious dishes! Every Wednesday at five they share a recipe crafted by the Kilted Chef Alain Bosse. This week they featured Shivani's Kitchen, a Food Production Company located in Nova Scotia, Canada. Here is the recipe for our favorite and much loved Butter Chicken.
- 250 g of chicken
- 1 tbsp. Shivani's Butter Chicken Masala Spice
- 1 tbsp no flavour yogurt
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 100 g 35% whipping cream
- 100 g water
- 1 tsp of paprika (optional) if you’d like to add more colour
- Salt to taste
- Your favourite rice
- Mix Shivani's Butter Chicken Spice, lemon juice, ginger garlic paste, paprika, salt, yogurt, water, and whipping cream to create a marinade.
- Marinate the chicken for a minimum of two hours (overnight is best).
- Grill chicken in the oven at 350F for 20-30 min, until it is cooked.
- Thaw Shivani's Butter Chicken Ready to Use Sauce in the fridge.
- Combine sauce and chicken in a frying pan and heat until cooked.
- Serve with your favorite rice.