Tandoori Chicken - succulently juicy coated with a Greek yogurt & lemon spiced marinade while boasting an array of earthy flavors from Shivani's tandoori masala to ginger to garlic.
Tandoori Chicken Recipe:
- 25 gm Tandoori Masala Spice
- 8 Chicken legs
- 3 tbsp Yogurt
- 1 tsp grated Ginger
- 1 tsp Garlic (crushed)
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- Salt to taste
1. Clean and cut 2-3 long slits of each piece
2. Apply salt, tandoori masala and mix well with yogurt
3. Add lemon juice
4. Apply all over chicken make sure to apply within the slits and inside
5. Preheat your oven to 450 degree and cook for 35 mins or until the chicken is tender.
6. Remove from oven and serve hot
7. Garnish with sliced onions and lime wedges.
You can always BBQ instead of oven!