Chicken Tikka Nachos with Shivani's Garam Masala Spice and Tikka Sauce
Slightly Spicy Chicken Tikka Nachos
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil or coconut oil
- 2 chicken breast (butterfly)
- Pepper as needed
- 1 tablespoon Shivani's Garam Masala Spice Blend
- 200 Grams Shivani's Ready to Use Tikka Sauce
- 3 oz. diced red bell peppers
- 3 oz. chopped red onion
- 6 oz. diced tomatoes
- 10 oz. grated cheddar cheese
- 10 oz. grated mozzarella cheese
- 4 bags of (gluten free) nachos
- 2 oz. chopped green onion
- 8 oz. sour cream
- salt and pepper option
Let's make it!
1. Season chicken with Shivani’s Garam Masala spice blend (option to add salt and pepper). Heat oil in a sauté pan over a medium flame.
2. Add the chicken to the pan then sauté until cooked on both sides, this should take about for 4 to 6 minutes in total. Remove the chicken from the pan and allow it to cool down.
3. When the chicken is cool enough to handle, shred it and set aside. In the same pan that the chicken was cooked, add Shivani’s Tikka Sauce, shredded chicken and allow the sauce to come to a simmer.
4. Preheat the oven to 375 F. Add the following on baking tray:
- ½ of both cheeses
- Cooked chicken layered in sauce
- Bell peppers, onion and tomatoes
- Add remainder of cheese
All Shivani's Kitchen Spice Blends have no salt or gluten. All Shivani's Ready to Use Sauces have no salt, no gluten and no preservatives. We use fresh ingredients from our local farmers for our sauces. Proudly made in Nova Scotia, Canada!