Chicken Tikka with Shivani's Garam Masala Spice
- Garam Masala Spice 1/2 Tsp
- Ginger garlic paste- 1 tablespoon
- Salt to taste (optional)
- Boneless chicken cubes- 750 gm
- Greek yogurt- 2 tablespoon
- Onion, bell pepper- 1 each
- Lemon juice- 2 tablespoon
- Chili Powder- 1/2 tsp (if you like spicy add 1 tsp)
Let's make it!
- Cut chicken into 1.5 inch cubes
- Apply all spices with yogurt and lemon juice nicely on chicken cubes and veggies
- Marinade for 2 hours in fridge
- Place chicken pieces along with the veggies on the skewers
- Cook in a moderately hot oven
- Keep basting the chicken with butter or oil
- Cook until slightly colored and change the sides.
- Remove and serve hot!
Delicious chicken tikka marinated in yogurt and Indian spices is the perfect dish to serve with rice or warm pita bread!
All Shivani's Kitchen Spice blends are salt-free and gluten-free! Proudly made in Nova Scotia, Canada!