- 2 tbsp oil (prefer mustard oil)
- 1 tsp chili powder
- salt optional
- 1 tsp Shivani's Garam Masala Spice
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 6 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 200 gms of paneer (cut into 9 cubes)
- 1 large onion (cut into quarters)
- 2 bell pepper 6-8 cubes (try different colors)
Let's make it!
- Mix all ingredients into a marinade. Marinade all ingredients. Cover and keep in fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Take skewers, put paneer, onions, bell peppers one by one on the skewers.
- BBQ them and wait till they are slightly brown in color.
Enjoy your dish is ready!
Any left overs add Shivani's Tikka Sauce and enjoy!
All Shivani's Kitchen Spice blends are salt-free and gluten-free! Proudly made in Nova Scotia, Canada.