Vegan Butter Chicken Pizza with Shivani's Butter Chicken Masala Spice
I used Stonefire flatbread from Costco as the pizza base. Or, you can make your own.
Ingredients for the Sauce:
- 1 medium yellow onion
- 2 Roma tomatoes
- 1 tbsp yogurt
- 1.5 tsp butter chicken masala spice
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 inch ginger
- 1 tsp salt
- Mushrooms sliced
- Green pepper sliced
Lets make it!
- Warm up a pan and add butter to it.
- Dice ginger and once the butter is melted and warm. Add ginger to it.
- Fry the ginger until brown and then cut the onions in cubes, and add to the pan.
- Caramelize the onions at medium flame.
- Cut the tomatoes and then add to the onions. Stir it and cover it with a lid at a slow flame.
- Open the lid add salt and Butter Chicken masala spice, stir it cover it again.
- After 5 mins once you get the mushy look turn it off. Let the mixture cool down.
- Once cooled down in a blender add the onion tomato paste along with yogurt and make a smooth blend. The pizza sauce is ready.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread the butter chicken sauce on the stonefire bread. Top up with veggies. Sprinkle a generous amount of pizza cheese or I used cheddar cheese.
- Bake the pizza for 15 -20 mins till the base starts turning a little brown and cheese starts melting.
- Serve your Veggie Butter Chicken pizza immediately!
All of our spice blends can be found at the following: locations or order online here.
All Shivani's Kitchen Spice blends are salt-free and gluten-free! Proudly made in Nova Scotia!