Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 1 Large Box of Extra Firm Tofu - washed and cubed.
- Shivani’s Ready to Use Curry Sauce
- ½ Cup water
- 4 Tbsp Olive Oil or any light oil
Decoration - Optional:
- 2 Stalks Fresh Coriander Leaves – washed and thinly sliced
- 1 Tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 Tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 Tsp Cumin Powder
- ½ Tsp Shivani’s Garam Masala Spice Blend
- 1 Tsp Salt (As per your taste)
Defrost Shivani's Kitchen Ready to Use Curry Sauce (vegan).
- Heat 4 tbsp olive oil in a large pan.
- Add chopped tofu.
- Add all powdered spices and sauté evenly to mix everything.
- Let this sauté on low flame for 2 minutes.
- Now add water and curry sauce and sauté everything very lightly.
- Let this cook on medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- After 3 minutes, the curry would be bubbling and ready.
- Turn off the heat and transfer the Indian Tofu Curry to a serving bowl.
- Sprinkle sliced cilantro on top and serve hot.
- Serve with a steamed bowl of rice or quinoa (any grain of choice).
- You can also serve this with roti/naan or paratha.
Please note: To get it creamier feel free to add Coconut milk. Once you add the Tofu to the curry do not stir/sauté too much as it will break the tofu easily.
Enjoy your delicious vegan dish!
All Shivani's Kitchen Spice Blends are salt-free and gluten-free. All Shivani's Ready to Use Sauces are salt-free, gluten-free and have no preservatives. We use fresh ingredients from our local farmers for our sauces. Proudly made in Nova Scotia, Canada!