Iced Chai is the ultimate heat buster, combining the rich and comforting flavors of traditional chai with the refreshing chill of an iced beverage.
Here's a recipe for Chai Masala Iced Tea:
4 cups water
4 black tea bags
1 tablespoon Shivani's Kitchen Chai Masala
4 tablespoons sugar (adjust to taste)
Lemon wedges (optional)
Mint leaves (optional)
1. In a medium-sized saucepan, bring the water to a boil.
2. Add the tea bags and Shivani's Kitchen Chai Masala to the boiling water. Reduce the heat to low and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the sugar until it dissolves completely.
4. Allow the tea to cool to room temperature. You can leave it for about 1 hour or speed up the process by placing it in the refrigerator.
5. Once the tea has cooled, strain it into a pitcher to remove the tea bags and any residual spices.
6. Fill glasses with ice cubes and pour the chilled tea over the ice.
7. Garnish with a lemon wedge and a few mint leaves, if desired.
8. Stir well and serve immediately.
Enjoy your refreshing Chai Masala Iced Tea!