- Add the chicken to a salad for a quick and easy meal
- Shred the chicken and use it in place of beef in recipes
- Create a chicken stir-fry for an easy weeknight dinner
- Enjoy chicken as part of a sandwich for lunchtime
- Pair chicken with rice and beans for a filling meal
- Add chicken to your favorite pasta dish for extra protein
Or one of the recipes would be
Coconut Korma Chicken
If you’re craving something a little different than usual, consider trying this Coconut Korma Chicken.
It’s full with flavor and works perfectly with rice.
You could do simple by adding Shivani's Korma Sauce to left over chicken or you could make the recipe from scratch.
- Shivani's Curry masala
- 1 medium onion
- 3-4 garlic cloves
- freshly ground black pepper
- diced (or shredded) rotisserie chicken
- 2 tomatoes diced
- lite coconut milk
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 inch fresh ginger grated
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup crushed cashews
- sliced green onions and/or fresh cilantro
- Heat the oil, then cook the curry masala in the hot oil to bring out the oils and flavor. Add the onion and cook until translucent. Add the garlic, salt, pepper.
- Add the chicken to the mixture and stir to coat it with the onions and spices. Add the tomatoes, coconut milk, brown sugar and ginger. Let it simmer and thicken.
- When ready to serve, stir in the lime juice, coconut and cashews. Serve over cooked rice, garnished with green onions and/or cilantro.