Spicy Curry Noodles
Here is an easy ramen noodles curry recipe. You can add lot more veggies if you like.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 Scallion
- 10 oz tofu
- 1 cup veggies (I like red pepper and mushrooms)
- 2 serving ramen noodles
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp Vindaloo spice
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp white pepper grounded
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 tbsp soya sauce
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp corn starch
Lets make it
- mix all the sauce ingredients together, feel free to adjust the spiciness or sweetness according to your taste buds
- If you plan to add veggies double the sauce quantity
- Boil some ramen noodles in water
- half cook the noodles, from the packaging instruction 2 mins less.
- drain out the water, and rinse it with cold water.
- On other side, heat the pan, add the oil.
- Once oil is warm, add garlic cloves.
- Add the veggies, tofu and mushroom, sauté it.
- Add the above mentioned spices.
- Give the sauce a little stir and add the sauce to the pan
- Mix the noodles well to coat in the sauce
- cook the noodles over medium heat, let the noodles absorb all the sauce.
- Taste the noodles and feel free to add more spice or pepper if needed.
- garnish with scallions and enjoy while they are Hot!!