Spicy Vindaloo Frittata
- 1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 2 Oz Chopped Onion
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Garlic
- 6 Oz Sliced Potatoes Cooked
- 2 Tsp Shivani's Vindaloo Masala Spice Blend
- 1 Oz Chopped Bell Peppers
- 1 Oz Chopped Green Onion
- 3 Eggs
- 3 Oz Grated Cheese
- Salt Optional
Portion: 2 Slices per Person
Let's make it!
1. Heat oil in a sauté pan over a medium flame.
- Add onion and garlic, sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add potatoes (cooked), bell peppers and continue cooking for 2 more minutes.
- Season the ingredients with Shivani’s Vindaloo Masala (salt optional).
- Add eggs and green onions, then sprinkle with cheese.
- Remove pan from the stove and place in a 325F oven for 7 minutes. Remove frittata from oven and allow to cool for 2 minutes
- Serve warm with a salad (optional) on the side.
Your tasty spicy Vindaloo Frittatas are ready!
Frittatas are the ultimate clean-out-the-fridge weeknight dinner or weekend brunch recipe. You can get creative with left over frittata —use a slice as a sandwich filling, or break it up for easy breakfast tacos.
All Shivani's Kitchen Spice Blends are salt-free and gluten-free. Proudly made in Nova Scotia, Canada.