Spicy Vindaloo Frittata with Shivani’s Vindaloo Masala Spice
Spicy Vindaloo Frittata
- 1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 2 Oz Chopped Onion
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Garlic
- 6 Oz Sliced Potatoes Cooked
- 2 Tsp Shivani's Vindaloo Masala Spice Blend
- 1 Oz Chopped Bell Peppers
- 1 Oz Chopped Green Onion
- 3 Eggs
- 3 Oz Grated Cheese
- Salt Optional
Portion: 2 Slices per Person
Let's make it!
1. Heat oil in a sauté pan over a medium flame.
- Add onion and garlic, sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add potatoes (cooked), bell peppers and continue cooking for 2 more minutes.
- Season the ingredients with Shivani’s Vindaloo Masala (salt optional).
- Add eggs and green onions, then sprinkle with cheese.
- Remove pan from the stove and place in a 325F oven for 7 minutes. Remove frittata from oven and allow to cool for 2 minutes
- Serve warm with a salad (optional) on the side.
Your tasty spicy Vindaloo Frittatas are ready!
Frittatas are the ultimate clean-out-the-fridge weeknight dinner or weekend brunch recipe. You can get creative with left over frittata —use a slice as a sandwich filling, or break it up for easy breakfast tacos.
All our spice blends can be found on the shelves at the following locations or order online here.
All Shivani's Kitchen Spice Blends are salt-free and gluten-free. Proudly made in Nova Scotia, Canada.